- Schools & Departments
- Student Life
- RCSI in the Community
- About RCSI
How to Apply
Applications for Academic Programmes are accepted throughout the year however there is only one intake in September. Our deadline for application this year is September 13th 2013.
• The candidate must fulfil the NUI entry requirements which include the requirement to hold a primary degree or equivalent.
• We seek candidates with a minimum of 3 years work experience post undergraduate degree.
• Where English is not a first language a TOEFL or IELTS test is required. We seek TOEFL scores of 62 and above or IELTS scores of 5.0 and above.
• Each candidate’s application will be considered on an individual basis.
• Further entry requirements may be added as requested by the HEC Bahrain.
To download an Application Form please click here.
Please ensure you include all supporting documents with your completed application form:
• Personal Recommendation Form
• Attested copies of Transcripts / Degree
• Attested copies of High School Certificate
• Proven Proficiency in the English language (IELTS / TOEFL)
• Clear copy of your valid passport
• One recent Passport-sized photograph. Photographs or photocopies of passports cannot be accepted.
• Current copy of your C.V.
• An application letter (details provided with the application form)
• Non-refundable administration/processing fee of BD50
All of the above should be posted to:
RCSI Institute of Leadership
PO Box 15503
Building 2241, Road 2835, Block 228
Kingdom of Bahrain
On receipt of your application and supporting documents you will receive a confirmation email or telephone call.
All applications will be assessed by the Academic Staff. You will be notified in due course.
Please direct any questions about the application procedure to Ronald Joseph at email@example.com