- Schools & Departments
- Student Life
- RCSI in the Community
- About RCSI
How to Apply
Applications for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing Programme must be submitted online. A non-refundable application fee of US$50 / BD20 is required and is payable by credit card at the final stage of the online application.
Upon successful completion of the online application, the applicant will receive an auto response email confirming receipt of the application. (Please note: the admissions team will make all contact through email).
Essential documentation required for consideration for the programme is as follows:
• Certified copies of all academic transcripts and certificates from school (Grades 10, 11 & 12 to date) and university (if applicable).
• Copy of passport showing name, nationality, date of birth and photograph page.
• Copy of CPR card/GCC identity card (if applicable).
• Academic Reference Form completed by your school / university. To print, please click here
These documents must be uploaded during the online application process (incomplete applications cannot be processed by the Admissions Team).
Please Note: Applicants should include their unique Application Reference Number and full name on their application in all correspondence with the University.
Following completion of the online application, including submission of all essential documentation, eligible applicants will be invited to the University for an English Proficiency Examination and an interview. The interview will be conducted by two members of academic staff and will assess the applicant's communication skills, maturity, motivation and suitability for a career in nursing.
Following attendance at interview, the Admissions Committee will consider the application in full. Candidates will be advised of the outcome of this consideration by email within approximately two weeks of interview.
Application outcomes are as follows:
1. Candidates may be issued with a Full Offer.
2. Candidates may be issued with a Conditional Offer, i.e. pending achievement of conditions specified in the offer letter.
3. Candidates may be placed on a waitlist, which will be reviewed prior to commencement of the programme.
4. Candidates may be issued with a regret letter, indicating they have been unsuccessful in obtaining a place in the programme.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2017/2018 Academic Year. Please follow the links below to apply:
If you have any queries regarding these programmes or our admission procedures please do not hesitate to contact our team on Tel: +973 1735 1450 Ext: 5555 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org