- Schools & Departments
- Student Life
- RCSI in the Community
- About RCSI
How to Apply
*As places on the programme are limited, it is advisable to apply early to avoid disappointment*
Applications for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Bridging Programme must be submitted online.
Upon successful completion of the online application, the applicant will receive an auto response email confirming receipt of the application. (Please note: the admissions team will make all contact through email).
Essential documentation required for consideration for the programme is as follows:
• Certified copies of Associate Diploma academic transcripts and certificates.
• Certified copies of academic transcripts and graduation certificate from secondary school (Grades 10, 11 & 12).
• Copy of passport showing name, nationality, date of birth and photograph page.
• Copy of CPR card/GCC identity card (if applicable).
• Personal Recommendation Form completed by your supervisor or the Head of Department. To print, please click here.
• A valid nursing licence or a letter from your employer confirming you are a licensed nurse.
• Recently updated Curriculum Vitae.
These documents must be uploaded during the online application process (incomplete applications cannot be processed by the Admissions Team).
Please Note: Applicants should include their unique Application Reference Number and full name on their application in all correspondence with the University.
Following completion of the online application, including submission of all essential documentation, eligible applicants will be invited to the University for an English Proficiency Exam and an interview. The interview will be conducted by two members of academic staff and will assess the applicant's communication skills, experience, motivation and suitability for completing the programme.
Following attendance at interview, the Admissions Committee will consider the application in full. Candidates will be advised of the outcome of this consideration by email within approximately two weeks of interview.
Application outcomes are as follows:
1. Candidates may be issued with a Full Offer.
2. Candidates may be issued with a Conditional Offer, i.e. pending achievement of conditions specified in the offer letter.
3. Candidates may be placed on a waitlist, which will be reviewed prior to commencement of the programme.
4. Candidates may be issued with a regret letter, indicating they have been unsuccessful in obtaining a place in the programme.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2017/2018 Academic Year. Please follow the links below to apply:
BSc in Nursing - Bridging Programme (January 2017 / September 2017)
If you have any queries regarding these programmes or our admission procedures please do not hesitate to contact our team on Tel: +973 1735 1450 Ext: 5555 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org