Following completion of the programme the graduate will be able to:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate health promotion strategies, taking into account the factors that determine and influence health.
- Integrate nursing theories and principles into competent nursing practice.
- Analyze research findings and evidence to improve the quality of patient care.
- Apply skills of clinical health assessment in various health care settings.
- Assess the role of the nurses and related challenges in the delivery of healthcare leadership, in order to position yourself as a multi-disciplinary leader in your organization.
- Practice in a professional manner within a legislative and ethical framework