- Schools & Departments
- Student Life
- RCSI in the Community
- About RCSI
RCSI has a 20-apartment building within a three minute walk from the campus and gym. Each of the 20 apartments is made up of two bedrooms – one of which is ensuite – a separate bathroom and a large, shared, open-plan kitchen/dining/lounge area. A member of RCSI staff is appointed as house master of the residence and has a degree of pastoral responsibility for students. They will also handle disciplinary matters, compliance with health and safety regulations and the operations of cleaning and security staff, among other things.
While many students have successfully arranged accommodation from abroad, many others wait until they arrive, but you can be safe in the knowledge that accommodation is in plentiful supply. A list of details and contacts for external apartment blocks in the local area is available through the Student Services Office.Key Information:
- BD590 per month (Between 2 students BD295 (ensuite):BD330)
- Rental periods are for ten months, with fees inclusive of wifi, electricity and water charges, 24-hour security and weekly house-keeping. Two tumble-dryers are also located within the building for shared use by all occupants.
- All apartments are fully-furnished and contain a three-piece suite, a dining table and four chairs, double beds (x 2), two-door wardrobes (x 2), study desks and chairs (x 2), bedside lockers (x 2), a fridge-freezer, oven and hob unit, washing machine, microwave, kettle and television.
- There is a security deposit to the value of one month’s accommodation, the deposit is refundable after a positive check out inspection.
- The hall of residence is a none smoking building.
Other Accommodation Options
In addition to the RCSI Bahrain Halls of Residence, there are many residential apartments within walking distance to the University where many of our international students reside.
Many of our students prefer to share accommodation and help can be given in finding a flat mate. The Students Services Department will give you support in finding suitable accommodation and will provide you with all necessary information.
For more information on accommodation, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +973 17351450 ext 2470.